Current Events

Thursday, May 23, 2013

ARTWALK 2013

News from Skots Studio

 Getting ready for another fantastic Art Walk this year, really looking forward to sharing my new oil paintings a series I call Zen Tiger,  they express my love of wildlife and the inspiring colours and patterns they offer, also are included are new landscapes,

I hope to see familiar faces and the many new acquaintances I have met from last years Artwalk and Studio 176 Art  Gallery .
Artwalk brings many  artists and musicians and their sights and sounds that fill the downtown for 2 days  a feast for the senses as I like to say, dont forget to drop by and say hello  booth 73 right in the middle of the fun...well gotta go the easel is calling..cheers

click on Poster to enlarge 
Link to ARTWALK 2013   here....ARTWALK SITE and MAP